Mar 13, 2014

Diet Counseling


I had the diet counseling with aroma from a professional aromatherapist yesterday. The reason why I got the counseling is that I'm interested in aromatherapy, which I've never done before. And also, I've been wanting to change my physical constitution for a long time. I get tired easily and the result of my medical check always says that I am too thin. I've thought that being too thin makes me get tired easily. If my physical constitution changes, I might hardly feel any fatigue.

During the counseling, she pointed out 4 symptoms, which I hadn't noticed.

1. There are dark circles and some spots under my eyes.
2. My tongue seems to be white, not pink.
3. There are some black spots in the white of my eyes.
4. I go to the restroom frequently.
 (Normal is around 5 times per day, but I go10-12 times.)

She said that my liver might be weak and the internal circulation of body might be affected, therefore, I might be getting tired easily. And then, she recommended me to do the following things.

1. Decrease the amount of oily meals.
2. Eat rice instead of bread for breakfast to gain weight.
3. Control the breakfast or dinner menu, because of eating lunch out every day.

This counseling made me realize that I need to listen to the changes of my body more carefully. And also, I've started to think that being too thin might not be connected to feeling fatigue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment