Apr 14, 2014

After the cherry-blossoms are out



Most of the cherry-blossoms around Tokyo have fallen and new green leaves have appeared. After finishing the cherry-blossom season, we realize that many trees have sprouted new leaves.


I went out on the Sunday and was walking around near my house. It was a sunny day and many people were still gathered enjoying a picnic under the cherry trees . While getting a lunch box at the convenience store, I also had a lunch on an embankment looking at the river. I felt that the time passed slowly.

It is getting warmer day by day, but it still has a temperature difference between day and night. The weather is changeable, so we need to be careful because it is easy to become sick.

Many trees start to sprout new leaves everywhere and flowers come out. I feel that the time for having a BBQ party or going on a picnic has come and it is a good season before the hot summer comes.






No comments:

Post a Comment