Jun 11, 2014

Season of the Hydrangea



The rainy season started from last week in Japan and we have had rainy days since then. I found a beautiful hydrangea near my house. The hydrangea blooms in June; it is a flower which blooms during rainy season. In Japan, there is a temple called “Ajisai” temple, and Ajisai means hydrangea in Japanese. If you have chance to go to the Kamakura area, you should go, but please be careful, as it might be a rainy day when you go, because it is rainy season.

During the rainy season, the temperature falls suddenly, but sometimes it feels very humid. Before this rainy season, there was extremely hot weather throughout Japan. It is said that this summer will be cool, but I wonder what will happen.

Some people don’t like the summer season, but I like it. I’m looking forward to it coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment