Jun 13, 2014

Tokyo Disney Sea – It’s a magical world.






I went to Tokyo Disney Sea for the first time in almost 10 years a few days ago. There are Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea in Japan, and this time I went to Disney Sea with my friend. I’m not a big fan of Disney characters, but I had a great time there. Here are some attractions which I enjoyed very much.

1.   Mystic Rhythms
The performance is very professional. I thought Disney Characters would be dancing and singing at the theater, but this was not so. Music, dancing and aerial ballet were all professional performances. I was impressed with the performance.

2.   Big Band Beat
The music and dancing are fantastic. It was such a splendid show that I forgot that I’d come to Disney Sea during the performance. Mickey hits the drum very well and also does a tap-dance very well. I was so impressed that I watched the show twice.

At Disney World, people are kind and it seems that all of us are friends. Some guys, who are high school students, were waiving to people who were riding on the boat. If it was the real world, they wouldn’t be doing that. I feel that Disney World is a magical world.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment