May 2, 2014

Our dreams come true


I read “The Instant Millionaire: A Tale of Wisdom and Wealth” a few days ago. The book says that you must believe to become a millionaire if you want to be one, even though you don’t have any ability at the moment. If you don’t believe it, you won’t be one. I thought that this is not only a way of thinking for becoming a millionaire but also for making our dreams come true.

After reading the book, I felt that I was lacking self-confidence so far. I had given up before doing something easily, because I thought I didn’t have enough ability. I always think that I cannot achieve my goal because it is far away from my ability. However, I thought that I wanted to change my attitude and I made my dreams come true.

I feel there are 3 important points to keep self-confidence:
1. Set up the goals including the due date.
2. Keep thinking positive.
3. Pretend to be an ideal person.

Also, in order to keep my self-confidence, I’m whispering to myself that “I can do” when I was on the verge of being discouraged.


No comments:

Post a Comment